· Very useful for pets with kennel cough and other
conditions that cause respiratory symptoms.
· One of its ingredients is eucalyptus, this oil has
antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and decongestant
· It helps to reduce cough, congestion, and
inflammation of the respiratory tract. It soothes
the respiratory symptoms of pets with distemper.
· Relieves pets, allowing them to eat better and to resume their daily activities.
· Also for cold days, it lowers respiratory symptoms.
· Shake well before use.
· Apply 2 puffs on the chest 2 to 3 times a day. Very big and furry pets
may need more.
· May cause drowsiness for some pets due to its relaxing essential oils.
· It does not replace visits to the veterinarian.
· Use exclusively for pets, do not use for pregnant animals or puppies
under 10 weeks old.
· Avoid contact with the eyes. If it happens, clean with sunflower or olive oil.
Do not use water.
· Keep dry and cool.
Essential Oils, Dr. Bach flowers and vegetable oil vehicles.
· 30 ml bottle. Amber glass with spray.
· For best results use a diffuser in the room.
· Combine with Armony pet Suspiro approx. 2 times a day for 1-4 hours.