· Useful for wounds, abrasions and allergies.
· One of its ingredients is chamomile, this oil cleans,
disinfects, disinflames, reduces itching, and
· It can be used to clean wounds with stitches.
· Shake well before use.
· Use 1 to 2 puffs with a cotton ball, then go on smoothly to the affected area,
twice a day, as needed. Use for a period of not less than 10 days. It can also
be used for longer periods.
· May cause drowsiness for some pets due to its relaxing essential oils.
· It does not replace visits to the veterinarian.
· Use exclusively for pets, do not use for pregnant animals or puppies
under 10 weeks old.
· Avoid contact with the eyes. If it happens, clean with sunflower or olive oil.
Do not use water.
· Keep dry and cool.
Essential Oils, Dr. Bach flowers and vegetable oil vehicles.
· 30 ml bottle. Amber glass with spray.