· This product helps maintain a good breath.
· Excellent for puppies that are changing teeth,
soothes the sore gums.
· Decreases bites due to the change of tooth.
· Good for senior pets with tartar or tooth pain.
· One ingredient is mint, this oil has analgesic,
bactericidal substances, regenerative tissues
· Shake well before use.
· Apply directly to the snout, 2 to 3 puff 1 to 2 times a day; as needed.
· May cause drowsiness for some pets due to its relaxing essential oils.
· It does not replace visits to the veterinarian, neither tooth brushing.
· Use exclusively for pets, do not use for pregnant animals or puppies
under 10 weeks old.
· Avoid contact with the eyes. If it happens, clean with sunflower or olive oil.
Do not use water.
· Keep dry and cool.
Essential Oils, Dr. Bach flowers and vegetable oil vehicles.
· 30 ml bottle. Amber glass with spray.